Re: pctv452e

On 04.07.2012 01:04, Antti Palosaari wrote:
Your claims about my DVB-USB-framework work is quite bullshit. I am not
going to convert all drivers to the new framework just doing compile
tests.

I'm not bashing you, I see you are doing very good job, and not only you but many people here. I don't like mess and refactoring is good thing. The problem is that often makers of hardware doesn't support their linux drivers and changes in DVB core doesn't help it. Like with pctv452e - device was working, i've bought it as supported and now it works only partially. I don't think there is easy solution to that problem. Card maker should support drivers but in reality we should be happy if he do any working driver for linux.

And thank you for modified driver, I will try it at home and of course will write how it is working.
Marx