dvb-apps: remove broken and not functional dvbscan

dvb-apps' "dvbsca"n from util/dvbscan/ doesn't work. It exits with "Unable to
query frontend status".
By looking into source code I've found there's a bug in
util/dvbscan/dvbscan.c:309 that uses DVBFE_INFO_QUERYTYPE_IMMEDIATE return
value instead of DVBFE_INFO_LOCKSTATUS. However, a further look reveals that
scanning is not actually implemented and according to commit status (just  a
few on 2006-11-20) it is evident that the code is abandoned.

I suggest removing the code in favor of util/scan that works OK. The broken
dvbscan in the tree causes confusion as some users don't know there's another
scanning tool that actually works.
Another suggestion is to rename "scan" to "scandvb" otherwise it can collide
with other tools and some distributions rename it thus anyway.

Cheers,
Jirka