Re: Hauppauge WinTV Nova S Plus Composite IN

> Only to play with the volume= parameter, I'm sure you tried that, maybe there are some audio controls but I haven't found them. The VCR tapes I have to transfer have very quiet and muffled audio, old home videos so I thought the audio sounded ok.

Thank you very much.
I tried with the "volume=" parameter, but it seems to be useless.

I also see that I cannot use alsamixer with the capture device of the
audio card of the Nova-S, which is managed by the cx88-alsa module. I
cannot set any volume level, so I think it works at 100% every time,
and I cannot find any useful information on how to add the mixer
functionality to cx88-alsa module...