St. Petersburg

To whom it may concern:

I expect to participate in the conference "Wavelets and Applications"
which will take place at the Euler Mathematical Institute in St.
Petersburg, Russia, July 8 - 15.

The conference is about mathematics, not Linux. So during the conference
sessions I will be wearing my mathematician hat, not my code-writing hat.
But if any of the "regulars" who frequent this list happen to live in the
neighborhood, here is an invitation to meet for a coffee.

Theodore Kilgore