Re: Problems with the gspca_ov519 driver

Hi,

On 05/22/2012 11:02 PM, Antonio Ospite wrote:

<snip>
I feel I can add a:

Tested-by: Antonio Ospite<ospite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks added to the commit message.

I can backport the change to older kernels and even CC linux-stable if
you think it is appropriate, that's the least I can do to expiate for
knowing about a bug/regression and not hunting its cause hard enough.

Hehe, I've CC-ed stable@xxxxxxxxxx on the patch, it should apply cleanly
to older versions, so no backporting is needed.

HdG maybe you could mention f7059ea in the commit message of this fix
if you can confirm the problem was introduced there.

I can confirm that the problem was introduced there and I've added a
reference to that commmit to the commit message thanks for looking
that commit up!

Regards,

Hans