Re: How I must report that a driver has been broken?

Hi

Thank you all for your responses.

Devin, I appreciate the time and labor you do to revise the code.

My previous letters maybe I can help you see where the problem and the date you began.
I thought of a patch of this type:

if (card != mycard) {

"bad code for my card"}

but unfortunately not so easy for me.