TerraTec Cinergy T PCIe dual (mt2063) issues

Hi Mauro,

upon discovering the new upstream support for the mt2063 tuner, I went ahead
and bought a new TerraTec Cinergy T PCIe dual. I received it yesterday but after
installing it on my SandyBridge Core i3 based HTPC, the card does not work well.

I use vdr and after trying to tune a channel I get repeatedly:

drxk: Error -22 on GetLockStatus

This is with a 3.3.5 upstream kernel. I haven't yet tried to debug it. Since
the code is new, I wonder if there are any known issues.

I send attached a copy of a dmesg which shows the error.

P.S If anyone answers this on the mailing list, please CC me since I am not
subscribed.

--
Javier Marcet <jmarcet@xxxxxxxxx>