Re: How I must report that a driver has been broken?

I'm not an expert (or anywhere near one), but I'm guessing that the
reason you didn't get a response to your two previous (actually three or
four previous) emails is because you "submitted" a patch that was
already in the kernel.

You were intending to show that the patch breaks something, yet instead
of submitting the fix for the problem, you resubmitted the patch that
was already applied.  Either that, or for some other reason, the patch
that you submitted was rejected.

My suggestion is to take what you've submitted (if it was the fix for
the problem) and resubmit it. If you were just pointing out the broken
code, then submit your fix for the issue (by creating a patch that fixes
or removes the broken code).

Also one other thing I found is that you submitted the original patches
for the card.  Or at least you submitted some patches for it around
November of last year. So my question is, do the patches that you
submitted back then work, or are they the broken code now?

Have a great day:)
Patrick.

P.S. Again, I'm not an expert here, nor do I claim to be. So if someone
else gives you an answer, I'd put more weight on theirs--as they
probably have more experience than I do.