Re: em28xx : can work on ARM beagleboard ?

Sorry,
the link is broken,

see http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-omap/msg64931.html

Regards,
Christian

Le 10/05/2012 18:43, chrbruno a écrit :
Hi,
I'm not sure about the fix (it could break the driver for other em28xx cards) but I will try to post a patch for the em28xx problem on ARM

Next, I have encountered the same USB problem you described : USB stopping after a long capture (and ethernet stops too) For this problem, I think a patch is available about the PHY update frequency
Have a look to :
http://rcn-ee.homeip.net:81/testing/beagleboard/sprz319-erratum-2.1/
I found it in a thread on the google beagleboard list)
I will try and post the results here

Regards,
Chris