Re: Advice on extending libv4l for media controller support

Hi,

I somehow missed the original mail. This is in essence the same problem
as with the omap3 and Laurent and Sakari and I did a design for that
in Brussels in the last quarter of 2011, Laurent and Sakari would work
on fleshing that out, so it is probably best to talk to them about this.

Regards,

Hans