Re: GENIUS TV-GO A12 tv analog card

Hola Sebastián, :)

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 12:13 PM, Sebastián Misuraca
<smisuraca@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I add a tv card support for saa7134 driver, the card name is "Genius
> TV Go A12" and i test the RF capture with pal-nc and I test the
> composite input too. I want to known if I would make a patch or what i
> have to do to give us the patch. Here is the code:

This is not the right way to submit patches and probably
maintainers won't apply it. For instance, your patch is not
"unified style" (take a look at other patches).

You should read Documentation/SubmittingPatches.

Also, I think you will find much easier to use
git-format-patch and git-send-email to create and
send patches.

Here is a talk that explains how to use it:
"Write and Submit your first Linux kernel Patch"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLBrBBImJt4

If you have any doubts about this process feel free to ask,
I'll be glad to help.

Regards,
Ezequiel.