CX23102 audio; need datasheet

Hi there,

I'm working on adding support for another board to the cx231xx driver. I'm doing this work on my own time as a volunteer, so I don't have an existing relationship with Conexant.

I bought an "AVerMedia DVD EZMaker 7" USB analog video digitizer, which is a board with basically just a CX23102 and some RCA cables connected to it. I have it mostly working, but the audio is silent (outputs all zeros). It's probably something really simple to fix, but it's a real pain without the datasheet.

This might help with other, similar boards, like the Hauppauge USB-Live2, which is similar and also doesn't work according to the linuxtv wiki[1].

Could someone help me obtain a copy of the CX23102 datasheet? I'm hoping to get this done over the next 2 weeks on my vacation[2].

Cheers,
- Dwayne

--
Dwayne C. Litzenberger <dlitz@xxxxxxxxx>

[1] http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_USB-Live-2
[2] Yes, I actually write device drivers to relax. :-)