AF9035/AF9033 development

Here is TODO list I took from mail I wrote 31.3.2012:

* fix af9033 IF freq control (now Zero-IF only)
DONE

* change firmware download to use new firmware syntax
DONE

* dual tuner support

* check if IT9035 is enough similar (My personal suspicion is that integrated tuner is only main difference, whilst USB-interface and demod are same. But someone has told that it is quite different design though.) DONE. It is similar. AF9035 code changes are done. New tuner driver still needed.

* implement SNR, BER and USB counters
partly DONE!

* implement remote controller

Remote controller and dual tuner support are main missing features. I will try implement remote controller next, maybe later tonight.

regards
Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/