Is xine DVB broken with Linux 3.3.1?

 Hi,

Is anyone else having difficulty watching DVB-T with xine and a 3.3.1 kernel? I have tried the following with several different USB adapters:

1) Plug in the device
2) Launch xine.
3) Select DVB-T channel.

and each time, the results are the same. Namely, xine refuses to acknowledge any of my channels. However, if I execute scandvb before running xine then xine suddenly realises that the exact same channels.conf file is OK after all.

It looks as if scandvb is initialising a piece of the USB DVB device's internal "state", and xine cannot tune the adapter into any channel until it has.

Can anyone else reproduce this, please?
Thanks,
Chris