Re: [GIT PULL FOR 3.5] AF9035/AF9033/TUA9001 => TerraTec Cinergy T Stick [0ccd:0093]

On 31.03.2012 17:04, Michael Büsch wrote:
On Sat, 31 Mar 2012 00:14:58 +0200
Michael Büsch<m@xxxxxxx>  wrote:

On Sat, 31 Mar 2012 01:00:21 +0300
Antti Palosaari<crope@xxxxxx>  wrote:

Feel free to do that. Actually, I just tried it about 2 hours ago. But I
failed, since there callbacks given as a param for tuner attach and it
is wrong. There is frontend callback defined just for that. Look example
from some Xceive tuners also hd29l2 demod driver contains one example.
Use git grep DVB_FRONTEND_COMPONENT_ drivers/media/ to see all those
existing callbacks.

Cool. Thanks for the hint. I'll fix this.

Ok, so I cooked something up here.
I'm wondering where to get the firmware file from, so I can test it.

Googling the filename reveals many links, here is one:
http://xgazza.altervista.org/Linux/DVB/dvb-usb-af9035-01.fw

I will try to make new firmware loader during that weekend, now I am busy hacking with it9035 I have. It is rather similar, but for some nasty reason I haven't got lock. If it does not found soon I will jump back for implementing those missing basic features.

regards
Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/