Re: Hauppauge WinTV HVR 930C-HD - new USB ID 2040:b130 ?

Hi,

2012/3/26 Steffen Neumann <sneumann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> sorry for bothering you directly, but I saw that

No problem.

> you kinda work on em288xx. I asked yesterday on linux-media

True about "kinda", I don't own any em28xx devices :)

> about my problems with the em28xx based 930C
> on a 3.3 vanilla kernel.

Yes, I saw the mail. I think indeed you have a device
that is not supported (yet?) by em28xx.
If lsusb says 2040:b130 rather than 2040:1605 then
I guess it's a new kind of device, different chipset,
I'm not sure (not an expert, sorry).

> Is this this the correct list to ask,
> and I just need to have more patience ?
> Or should I bring the issue up somewhere else ?

Not sure wherelse you can post your question.
Just wait for a while and ping again in a few weeks,
or so. I believe we are in the middle of a merge window
so developers are a little busy right now.

Hope it helps!
Ezequiel.