hdpvr.ko for new device

Hi,

I have a very new Hauppauge HD-PVR for which the drivers in git do not work. I'm sure it must be because the device is so new. I'd be happy to work with/test drivers for anyone who will update the drivers.

Hardware info:
HPDVR model #: SL-1212-V5.5-US
      serial #: 00a7d2a1
      usb device code:  2040:4903

Firmware:  successfully updated/reverted to: 1.5.7

OS info:  Elrepo kernel-ml Version 2.6.35-14.1.el5.elrepo
           updated v4l-dvb drivers from git on 3/21/12

Problem: When I plug it in, it shows up in lsusb, but it doesn't work. The hdpvr driver is not loaded. If I try to force the driver to load (using modprobe hdpvr) there is no error message, but lsmod shows that it has not loaded.

Eventually, I'd like to get this working in MythTV.

Thanks for any help.

Joe Henley