Re: [Q] v4l buffer format inside isoc

Hi,

2012/3/21 Jean-Francois Moine <moinejf@xxxxxxx>:
> In the gspca test tarball (see my site), I merged the spca506 code into
> the spca505 for a webcam which may also do analog video capture. The
> webcam works, but the analog video capture has never been tested.
> Also, the gspca_main <-> subdriver interface for vidioc_s_input and
> vidioc_s_std is not very clean.

I'm not sure about this. The device is based on a new chip stk1160, and
according to Mauro a new driver is needed.

Since the chip supports tuner and other stuff besides video capture,
perhaps adding a new driver might ease future development.

Anyway, with saa7115 driver and the new videobuf2/v4l interface
the driver we'll be very minimal (I hope).

Thanks.