Terratec H7(az6007), CI support and Kaffeine

Hello!

This mail is a small request to see if anyone else except me that has problem with viewing encrypted channels.

My problem is as follows:
When viewing encrypted channels I can watch without problem.
When I change to another encrypted channel inside kaffeine nothing happens. The EPG tells me which program it is but no video is displayed.

To be able to watch the channel I have to close down kaffeine and restart it. Then works every time.

I can change to an unencrypted channel without problem but not switch back to an encrypted one.

This is using DVB-C and kaffeine 1.2.2 as supplied in Ubuntu 11.10. I am using kernel 3.0.0-16-generic with media_build installed for access to az6007-driver.

I am using the CI-patch from Jose Alberto Reguero since I'm not sure it has been added to media_build yet.

Is this a Kaffeine-problem or is it a driver/dvb-problem?