Re: Technotrend TT-Connect CT 3650 and dvb_ca

Hi Johan,

I have a similar problem which happens every few days with this card.
For me it helps to remove and reinsert the kernel module whenever this
happens.
"rmmod -f dvb_usb_ttusb2 && modprobe dvb_usb_ttusb2"

see also the following unresolved threads:
http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-media/msg43531.html

http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-media/msg43813.html

Martin