Terratec H7

Hi!

I noticed that support for Terratec H7 arrived not long ago. Thank you very much.

It works very well in kaffeine and gnutv(the only applications tested at the moment). I have tried it with DVB-C without any problems as long as I choose unencrypted channels. I haven't tried DVB-T but I guess it will work too. I do have access to it if testing is needed.

I now wonder if CI support is planned to get implemented?
It is a feature I am missing.

I have access to DVB-C in both unencrypted and encrypted channels and may be able to help in testing. I have access to a Smit CAM(conax) if that does matter. I may be able to test encrypted DVB-T too but since I'm not using that at the moment I'm not sure I have the right CAM.

 * Okänt - identifierat
 * Engelska
 * Svenska
 * Franska