Re: My Microdia (SN9C201) webcam doesn't work properly in Linux anymore

Hi,

On 03/03/2012 01:23 AM, Xavion wrote:
My Microdia (SN9C201) webcam was working in Linux, but it has been
failing lately.  Take a look at the attached snapshot to see what I
mean.  It's like that all the time in Linux these days, but it works
perfectly in Windows.

Thanks for the picture that truely says more then a 1000 words
(Dutch proverb), the problem is that the new bandwidth allocation
code added to gspca in 3.2 does not allocate enough bandwidth for
the sn9c20x. 3.3 has a fix for this.

Regards,

Hans