PnP support for the new ISA radio framework?

Hello,
there are some ISA radio cards with PnP support (e.g. SF16-FMI) but the new
ISA radio framework has no PnP support.

I got AOpen FX-3D/Pro Radio card which is AD1816 with Gemtek radio - and with
PnP. But radio-gemtek fails to load because the radio I/O port is not enabled
(and the driver does not support PnP).

Tried to add PnP support to radio-isa but failed. Splitted non-isa_driver
related parts from radio_isa_probe() to a separate function and tried to
create radio_isa_pnp_probe() only to realize that I'm not able to access
struct radio_isa_driver.

radio_isa_probe() relies on the fact that "driver" (struct isa_driver) is the
first element of struct radio_isa_driver, so these two structs have the same
pointer:
HW radio driver registers the driver by calling:
  isa_register_driver(&gemtek_driver.driver, GEMTEK_MAX);
radio_isa_probe() in radio-isa.c does:
  struct radio_isa_driver *drv = pdev->platform_data;

So adding struct pnp_driver to struct radio_isa_driver does not seem to be
possible.

--
Ondrej Zary