Re: Issue with Afatech AF9015 DVB-T USB

On 08.02.2012 14:24, Mile Davidović wrote:
Hello
I am currently trying to use Afatech AF9015 DVB-T USB card. Generaly
it is working fine on my PC and MIPS SoC.

Except one part which is currently blocking me:

Currently I am trying to record whole TS using dvbsnoop or dvbstream tool.
It seems that I am unable to stream whole TS using following cmd:
dvbstream 8192

dvbstream -f 666000 -o 8192 > stream.ts

Also: dvbsnoop -s ts -tsraw -crc does not work.
It seems that dvbsnoop is blocked in read ...

I make quick check and it seems that DVB_USB_ADAP_HAS_PID_FILTER is
enabled for this card.

Has anyone succeeded in making Afatech card working in necessary mode?

Thanks in advance
MD

regards
Antti