Re: PCTV 290e page allocation failure

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 1:10 PM, Gianluca Gennari <gennarone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Il 07/02/2012 15:57, Andy Furniss ha scritto:
>
>> It will still fail if it has already failed and not been replugged.
>>
>> It's not failing to allocate - it's just not trying to allocate AFAICT ,
>> which I guess counts as a bug?
>
> For what is worth, on the MIPS STB I can't even rmmod the em28xx module
> and reload it, as rmmod gets stuck.
> The only solution to get the PCTV working again is a reboot.

Which kernel are you running.  There were fixes for problems related
to rmmod em28xx not working, which were only fixed recently.  You
would have to check the linux-media ML archives for the actual details
in terms of what release the work was committed to.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com