Setting routing of v4l2 subdevice

Hi,

I'm trying to get the camera working on our Android platform and I'm
having some trouble understanding how to select the appropriate input.

The platform specifics are:

Analog camera (PAL-I) -> TVP5150 TV decoder -> iMX53 IPU/CSI

Note: The TVP driver is not the one currently in the mainline kernel,
I've had to modify it back to the old int-device format to be compatible
with the Freescale IPU/CSI drivers.

The TVP chip has 2 analog inputs which can be selected over the I2C
interface. The driver includes a V4L2 ioctl
(vidioc_int_s_video_routing_num) for selecting the required one.

My question is how do I go about accessing this from userland. The
closest thing I can see if the VIDIOC_S_INPUT ioctl, but this get picked
up by the freescale CSI driver (mxc_v4l2_capture.c), which also has 2
possible input paths to select between (although we only ever use 1). I
had initially hacked this ioctl in the freescale driver to pass the call
to the TVP driver, but this doesn't feel right and I'm sure there must
be a better way to handle this.

Any suggestions welcome,
Adam
Plextek Limited
Registered Address: London Road, Great Chesterford, Essex, CB10 1NY, UK Company Registration No. 2305889
VAT Registration No. GB 918 4425 15
Tel: +44 1799 533 200. Fax: +44 1799 533 201 Web:http://www.plextek.com
Electronics Design and Consultancy