drx-k and usb dvbc-dongles

Dear all,

I've been scanning this mailing list periodically for a long time,
checking for updates with respect to dvb-c devices. Particularly usb
dongles.
This would enable me to builld very compact PVR systems
Many devices exist, but only a few(read nothing really) were thus far
supported under linux. Almost all of them are based on the micronas
drx-k.
Today I learned from Devin that the drx-k has been integrated in the
kernel in from 3.1 on.

My question now is, are devices like the
-Elgato EyeTV Hybrid
-Terratec Cinergy HTC stick
and others soon going to be supported? What is the expectation on this?

More general: are there USB dvb-c dongles that currently or in the
near future are or will be supported?

Regards and many thanks for all the hard work

Bert