Re: Possible regression in 3.2 kernel with PCTV Nanostick T2 (em28xx, cxd2820r and tda18271)

On 11/01/12 01:05, Antti Palosaari wrote:
[snip]
Also latest LinuxTV.org devel could be interesting to see. There is one patch that changes em28xx driver endpoint configuration. But as that patch is going for 3.3 it should not be cause of issue, but I wonder if it could fix... Use media_build.git if possible.

Well, I built the kernel and installed it. Sadly I get entries of the form: "dvb_frontend_ioctl_legacy: doesn't know how to handle a DVBv3 call to delivery system 0" which isn't what I was looking for. I guess there's a new API? It would appear this is from the set frontend call.

This is most annoying as I'd like to try out the newest code.

Is there a v3 to v3 transition document anywhere?

Best regards,

Jim.