Support for IR on terratec/skystarhd2 mantis cards

Hello, in May a patch for remote control support of some mantis cards
was discussed here on the list.

I've been using the latest revision of the patch from Christoph Pinkl up
to linux 3.1.7, with very minor modifications on my Technisat SkyStar
HD2. It's been working without a hitch on this card since May. I've been
wondering is there's any chance this can be commited to mantis driver
and enter the mainline?

My interest is to stop building and maintaining my own kernel packages.
Patch broke linux 3.2 build and needed more minor changes, I'll come to
a point where I can't solve all the problems.

This is my fifth attempt to get past the SPAM filter, I can't include
any links or patches this time, as the postmaster didn't help. If
revision of patch for linux 3.2 is needed please advise how to pass it
on to you.