Re: Pause/Resume and flush for V4L2 codec drivers.

Thanks Hans.

Yes it does solve a part of my problem - Pause/Resume. But I dont see any
command defined for Flush yet. Do you think we should add one more command
to Flush. Also, I see two more commands

#define V4L2_DEC_CMD_START       (0)
#define V4L2_DEC_CMD_STOP        (1)

How should I use the above two commands for an encoding/decoding session?
I was calling start/stop to hardware in streamon/streamoff earlier.

Thanks
Vinay