Re: LinuxTV ported to Windows

> Hello,
>
> We have ported linuxtv's cx23885+CAM en50221+Diseq to Windows OS (Vista,
> XP, win7 tested). Results available under GPL and can be checkout from
> git repository:
> https://github.com/netup/netup-dvb-s2-ci-dual
>
> Binary builds (ready to install) available in build directory. Currently
> NetUP Dual DVB-S2 CI card supported (
> http://www.netup.tv/en-EN/dual_dvb-s2-ci_card.php ).
>
> Driver based on Microsoft BDA standard, but some features (DiSEqC, CI)
> supported by custom API, for more details see netup_bda_api.h file.
>
> Any comments, suggestions are welcome.
>
> --
> Abylai Ospan<aospan@xxxxxxxx>
> NetUP Inc.

Yes indeed, it is a pity but it seems this work is in violation of the GPL.

--
This General Public License does not permit incorporating your program into
proprietary programs. If your program is a subroutine library, you may

[http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/why-not-lgpl.html]
[http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html]