[Query] V4L2 Integer (?) menu control

Hi,

I was wondering how to implement in v4l2 a standard menu control having integer
values as the menu items. The menu item values would be irregular, e.g. ascending
logarithmically and thus the step value would not be a constant.
I'm not interested in private control and symbolic enumeration for each value at
the series. It should be a standard control where drivers could define an array
of integers reflecting the control menu items. And then the applications could
enumerate what integer values are valid and can be happily applied to a device.

I don't seem to find a way to implement this in current v4l2 control framework.
Such functionality isn't there, or is it ?

--
Regards,
Sylwester Nawrocki