Re: HVR-4000 may be broken in kernel mods (again) ?

i also have hvr-4000 but havent tried it on recent kernels yet.

i get no lock problems only with dvb-s2 but that is a hardware
limitation, that it is not able to get right parameters. i dont know if
they did something with it. would be about time however.

i am alos curious what he means by "try to use it". i mean did he try
to use it with tzap, or szap, or w_scan, or what? because i dont even
know about mythtv, i only use dvbutils, mplayer, xine and vdr.

--
Lars Schotte
@ Hana (F16)