DVBv5 frontend library

Hi,

As I've commented with some at the KS, I started writing a new DVB library, based on DVBv5.
It is currently at very early stages. Help and suggestions are welcome.

It is at:
	http://git.linuxtv.org/mchehab/experimental-v4l-utils.git/shortlog/refs/heads/dvb-utils

It currently doesn't do much, but the hole idea is to offer a library that can easily
upgraded to support new standards, and based on DVBv5.

The new stuff is under utils/dvb dir.

For now, it has only a few files:

gen_dvb_structs.pl: Extracts DVBv5 API information from dvb/frontend.h.
Just as a commodity, for now, the DVB API spec were copied as dvb_frontend.h
inside the tree.

dvb-v5.h: a file, generated from dvb/frontend.h using the perl script.
It basically defines a name for each enum value inside the dvb/frontend.h header.

The frontend library is inside:
	dvb-fe.c
	dvb-fe.h

And the pertinent parameters needed by each delivery system is provided into
a separate header:
	dvb-v5-std.h

There's a small test tool that currently just queries the DVB capabilities,
at:
	dvb-fe-tool.c

The test tool currently does nothing but querying the device capabilities, identifying
the supported delivery systems.

I hope this could be helpful for the ones working with DVBv5. Patches, suggestions, etc
are welcome.

Regards,
Mauro