Re: Hauppauge WIN-TV DUET HD

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 10:14 AM, Devin Heitmueller
<dheitmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 10:11 AM, Michael Krufky <mkrufky@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> INCORRECT.  The WinTV Duet is just a rebranding of the NOVA-TD ... It
>> is, in fact, supported, and quite possibly Hauppauge's coolest DVB-T
>> stick.
>
> My mistake.  I must have gotten it confused with something else.
>
> Despite assertions that it's Hauppauge's coolest stick, the user is
> claiming that it isn't working.  Did they use new USB VID/PIDs that
> will require a driver change to add support for it?
>
> Devin

I just took a look on our model matrix, and confirmed with hardware -
we did not assigned new ID's, and the WinTV Duet is identical to the
Nova TD ... From the post I see, the user is simply asking if the
device is supported -- it is in fact supported.  Where is the post
that says he's having trouble?

-Mike