In search of a capture card or DVI with compression

Hi,

I searched the web for quite some time for a good video capture card but
did not find something for linux.

What I want to do is to capture the output of 4 pcs from a single
server. Therefore I am looking for capture card that can capture more
then one stream, but in the worst case I would buy 4 cards.
Unfortunately the DVI signal I want to cature is only digital DVI so
can't use cheap analog capture cards.

Here my wishlist of features:

- capturing of one or more digital DVI streams with a single card
- encoding/compression of the video on the capture card
  (so I don't need a very fast computer)
- a very low framerate of 5 to 10 frames per second
- resolution around 1024x768
- full Linux support, of course

Any idea if something like this exists? Or how I could realise such a
setup?

Thanks a lot, Fabian