Re: PCTV 520e on Linux

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 12:19 PM, Antti Palosaari <crope@xxxxxx> wrote:
>> You were close:  em2884, drx-k, xc5000, and for analog it uses the
>> afv4910b.
>
> Then it should be peace of cake at least for digital side.

I don't think we've ever done xc5000 on an em28xx before, so it's
entirely possible that the xc5000 clock stretching will expose bugs in
the em28xx i2c implementation (it uncovered bugs in essentially every
other bridge driver I did work on).

That, and we don't know how much is hard-coded into the drx-k driver
making it specific to the couple of device it's currently being used
with.

But yeah, it shouldn't be rocket science.  I added support for the
board in my OSX driver and it only took me a couple of hours.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com