Re: Cannot configure second Kodicom 4400R

Hi there Allan,

I'm not familiar with the card (so you'll want to defer to someone else
if their answer differs from mine).  It looks like video0 and video1 are
assigned to the first card, and video2 and video3 are assigned to the
second card.  So, you might want to try

xawtv -d /dev/video2'

or

xawtv -d /dev/video3

and see if one of those uses the second card (you could try video4 or
video5 also, since they're assigned to cards).

Have a great day:)
Patrick.