Arch Linux package names for media-build

Hi,
see the console output below. The mentioned packages in Arch Linux are:

Digest::SHA1: repository/package = extra/perl-digest-sha1
Proc::ProcessTable: repository/package = aur/perl-proc-processtable
Also there was missing lsdiff: repository/package = community/patchutils

/tmp/src $ git clone git://linuxtv.org/media_build.git
/tmp/src/media_build $ ./build Checking if the needed tools for Arch Linux are available ERROR: please install "Digest::SHA1", otherwise, build won't work. ERROR: please install "Proc::ProcessTable", otherwise, build won't work. I don't know distro Arch Linux. So, I can't provide you a hint with the package names. Be welcome to contribute with a patch for media-build, by submitting a distro-specific hint to linux-media@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx