Re: Media_build Issue with altera on cx23885

Thank you for the patch!  I see the drivers/misc path wasn't yet added
to the Makefile.

The build process completed and the driver loads correctly as far as I
can tell.  The frontend is still failing to initialize, but at least I
have a new problem to chase.  Thanks again!

Evan