Re: Getting started with OMAP3 ISP

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 10:49 AM, Laurent Pinchart
<laurent.pinch...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
>  On Monday 05 September 2011 18:37:04 you wrote:
>>  Yes that was the first thing i tried, anyway now i have it finally
>>  working. Well at least yavta doesn't hang, do you know some
>>  application to see raw yuv images?

I made a typo since in fact it's uyvy ( so a tool to covert from yuv
will not work ;) ), but if someone will ever need it:

ffmpeg -f rawvideo -pix_fmt uyvy422 -s 720x628 -i frame-000001.bin frame-1.png

Enrico

Enrico, Gary,

I am in an identical situation to you both in that I am migrating to a newer kernel and am faced with the task of getting a driver for the tvp5150 working with the new MC framework and omap3 ISP.
I understand from reading this thread that you have both had some success in modifying an existing / writing a driver and configuring a MC pipeline.
If you are able to share your driver(s) or any insights, I would be very grateful and I am happy to help out with further testing or polishing as required.

Best Regards

Adam