Bttv and composite audio

So, I was corrected by irc #v4l user iive who told me there is no such thing as composite audio, but what happens is that composite video comes often paired with rca audio connectors.

Thanks for the clarification.

Now the problem may be in switching the audio inputs. Because tv-tuner audio works fine.
Also when I switch to composite I still hear the tv-tuner audio.

iive also mentioned the issue might be about how to multiplex the audio inputs and some gpio.

Is this some sort of bttv driver bug? or can it be sorted out with a modprobe bttv parameter?
If there is any other info I can include please tell me.

Thanks.