Fly 110 TV camera

Ilya contacted the gphoto-devel list about this camera. In spite of the
name with "TV" in it, I understand that the camera is in fact installed in
a cell phone.

In stillcam mode, the camera is, I understand, a mass storage device. But
when in webcam mode it comes up with a different ID and is a proprietary
device.

Some basic relevant information can be seen in the forwarded message,
below. Most particularly, the lsusb output is there.

Ilya is willing to cooperate in developing support for the camera. Since I
pointed out that the first thing one needs is a record of the camera at
work, he tried to get some log files. He is running Win 7, and the old
snoop programs do not work. Thus, today he sent me two log files which are
in an unknown format (file suffix .ulz) which I cannot even seem to find
in a Google search (seems to get redirected to .alz). These log files are
supposed to be openable if one uses the tool that he used to create them,
which is available in a "30-day trial version."

Thus two questions:

1. How are other people managing to create USB log files in Win 7?

2. What is a .ulz file, and how does one get opened, other than with some
30-day trial version of some program?

Oh, yes, and to the above we can definitely add that there is surely
enough fun for all in this. Does anyone else want to play? If so, go right
ahead and contact me or Ilya.

Theodore Kilgore

(message with some relevant background information in it follows)