Re: [GIT PULL] Selection API and fixes for v3.2

On Saturday, September 24, 2011 05:58:25 Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> Em 22-09-2011 12:13, Marek Szyprowski escreveu:
> > Hello Mauro,
> >
> > I've collected pending selection API patches together with pending
> > videobuf2 and Samsung driver fixes to a single git branch. Please pull
> > them to your media tree.
> >

> > Marek Szyprowski (1):
> >       staging: dt3155v4l: fix build break
>
> I've applied this one previously, from the patch you sent me.
>

> > Tomasz Stanislawski (6):
> >       v4l: add support for selection api
> >       v4l: add documentation for selection API
>
> I need more time to review those two patches. I'll probably do it at the next week.

I also still need to review these patches, I will also be doing that this week.
Real-life interfered for the past 3-4 weeks, and I've just triaged all the
accumulated emails from that period. Jeez, linux-media is starting to resemble
linux-kernel when it comes to the volume of postings...

If this trend continues than the only way you're able to follow the traffic is
if your name is Jon Corbet :-)

Regards,

	Hans