ARDATA My Vision Hybrid TV support

I've got "My Vision Hybrid TV" DVB-T tuner.

lsub shows:
Bus 002 Device 002: ID 1b80:d412 Afatech
Device Descriptor:
  bLength                18
  bDescriptorType         1
  bcdUSB               2.00
  bDeviceClass          239 Miscellaneous Device
  bDeviceSubClass         2 ?
  bDeviceProtocol         1 Interface Association
  bMaxPacketSize0        64
  idVendor           0x1b80 Afatech
  idProduct          0xd412
  bcdDevice           40.01
  iManufacturer           1 Conexant Corporation
  iProduct                2 Polaris AV Capture
  iSerial                 3 0000000000
  bNumConfigurations      1
  Configuration Descriptor:
    bLength                 9
    bDescriptorType         2
    wTotalLength          344
    bNumInterfaces          7
    bConfigurationValue     1
    iConfiguration          4 Polaris AV Capture
    bmAttributes         0xa0
      (Bus Powered)
      Remote Wakeup
    MaxPower              500mA

There are 3 chips inside:
cx3102-11z NOK770.25
cx24232-11z (or14z)
tda18271HDC2

Any chance to be it supported.  Is it any well-known device with just strange
bus-id and need just add it to the driver or it is some exotic device?

Greetings

Krzysztof Głowiński