Re: Compro U680F USB stick receiver for FM/DAB/DAB+/DVB-T.

On 09/14/2011 01:31 AM, Erik Dam wrote:
I recently came across this interesting little USB device which seems
the so far best bet on covering all the relevant standards for these
parts of the woods (although it still misses out on DVB-T2 support).
However, I have so far been unable to determine whether any level of
linux support exists (and therefore whether it's useful or not). Anybody
know if drivers exist?

According to properties it must be Realtek RTL2832U based. It is only chip can do FM/DAB+/DVB-T.

There is no community supported drivers but vendor drivers exits. Try those.

Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/