Re: migrate soc-camera to V4L2

On Tue, 6 Sep 2011, LBM wrote:

> hi Guennadi
>    thank you very much!
>     but,how can i port mt9m111 to work with omap3?can you give me some examples?

I'm hoping to get a fixed version of Hans' patches by the end of the day
today. After that the use of struct soc_camera_device has to be eliminated
in the driver, I might be able to do that too. Then you should be able to
more or less just add mt9m111 platform data to your board file, including
struct soc_camera_link, and start experimenting.

Thanks
Guennadi

>                         thanks
>                           LEE