Re: Record DVB-T from command line

One question.
What if I need to record two channels in the same multiplex in the same time?
Gnutv does not let me it, because the second recording command returns
me that the device is busy, but I know this is possible (I know a
Windows program - TV Scheduler Pro - that make it.

Could you help me please?

Thank you very much!
Bye.