Re: vp702x

Hi Florian,

On Tue, 2 Aug 2011, Florian Mickler wrote:

Hi Mauro! Hi Patrick!

I realized this morning, that I broke vp702x (if it was working before)
with my last patchseries. Sorry. :(

I'm gonna follow up on this mail with a patch to hopefully fix it, but
if nobody can test it, I'd say to rather revert my patchseries
for v3.1 . It will then still use on-stack dma buffers and will
produce a WARN() in the dmesg if it does so, but hopefully nothing bad
happens.

Patrick, do you still have the hardware to test this? I'm semi
confident that I did not make any silly mistakes. :| (it compiles)

I'm not sure whether I still have exactly this box. There were two versions and I got rid of at least one of them.

I moved recently into a new house and right now a lot of things are hidden in some boxes somewhere... I'll try to find some time to check it. Don't ask me when that will be :).

regards,
--

Patrick Boettcher - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com/