[RFC] soc-camera: remove device and bus abstractions

I'm currently working on removing "struct device" from "struct
soc_camera_device" and the "struct bus_type soc_camera_bus_type" bus.
Reasoning - well, I've just got enough of them;-) Everything, what they
are currently providing, can also be implemented directly. They served
their purpose during the active soc-camera API development as a nice
abstraction to build around, as debugging means, etc. But not, that also
subdevices have got their own "struct video_device" and with "struct
device" nodes embedded, I thi, we in v4l2 have (more than) enough devices
to satisfy all sysfs fans;-)

So, this is just to let everyone know about my plans, don't know whether I
manage it for 3.1, or will have to postpone to 3.2. In any case if anyone
has any principle objections against this plan, please shout now!

Thanks
Guennadi
---
Guennadi Liakhovetski, Ph.D.